Interactive, hands on and affordable classes, workshops and trainings allow for continued personal and professional skill set development. Today’s ever changing and fluid business environment demands that those who wish to be the most successful and remain that way, consistently engage in ongoing learning.
You can choose from Live workshops, virtual trainings, one day and weekend events. You can also have custom training programs and classes developed just for your company.
These classes are also a great fit for established companies or the DIY that need more advanced training and specialty knowledge to help engage your staff in ways that will support your business growth goals. Perfect for the business owner that wants to get new ideas and understanding about what businesses need to be doing to better enhance their marketing, leadership, business, and wellness growth goals.
Workshops (live, in person)
- “Jump Start 90 Day Target Marketing Plan” 2014 Workshop
- Sales Basics 101: What You Don’t Know is Costing You Money!
- Sales for the Modern Networker: How to Sell the Way People Want to Buy!
- Attn: Men! “How to Sell to Women”: Advanced Sales Communication & Strategies
- Attn: Ladies! “How to Sell to Men!” Workshop: Advanced Sales Communication & Strategies
- Conflict Resolution: Skill Sets Development (from our sister company: Thrive Right Consulting)
3 Hour workshop:
- Work the Room: Networking Etiquette for Best Results (from our sister company: Thrive Right Consulting)
- How to Give Good Phone: Soft Skills Development Workshop
- Defining Your Ideal Target Markets
- Prepping Your Nets
Business Development and Marketing:
- “Shift into Gear for Better Results”
- “Focus on Niche Marketing”
- “Prepping Your Nets”
- “How to Make Your Business Go up When the Economy is Going Down”
- “Relationship Marketing: The Key to Long Term Success in Business ”
- “How to Be Seen in 2014: What you Need to Know About Your VCP” (from our sister company: Thrive Right Consulting)
- “Creating a Championship Culture”(from our sister company: Thrive Right Consulting)
- “The Big Fat Juicy”
- “Sales & Marketing – Unveiling the Secrets of Planning for Success”
- “Follow Up and Enjoy Your Pot of Gold: Clients”
Leadership: (live and/or virtual programs & training from our sister company: Thrive Right Consulting)
- “The Power of Leadership in Business Networking”
- “Building High Performing Teams”
- “Leadership Efficacy ”
- “Authentic Leadership”
- “Being the Leader Producing Results ”
- “Becoming the Leader Others Will Follow”
- “Finding the Leader Within”
For our clients who want to create a culture of a healthy work environment, improve work performance and attract employees that value a company that cares about them… the next set of classes and workshops we offer is a different way to market and promote your company.
The following wellness programs are taught, lead, and implemented from our sister company: Thrive Right Consulting. Once the programs are in place, Sweet Marketing Solutions can work with you to leverage and position your company with effective marketing that ties in the wellness approach.
This is a unique, higher level marketing approach that can really help you differentiate your company from your competitors. It can help you attract and retain better employees and executives for your company. It can help you attract prospects and retain customers.
Personal Wellness Programs (live and/or virtual programs & training from our sister company: Thrive Right Consulting)
- “Achieving Optimal Health & Vitality: What the Pro on the Go Needs To Know”
- “Stress Management for CEO’s and Busy Professionals”
- “How to Eat on the Run Without Weighing Down Your Wallet or Your Waistline”
- “The Untold Truth: The Silent Cause of Most Disease”
- “Preventing Diabetes”
- “You Are What You Eat”
- “Diets Don’t Work: How to Create Optimal Health & Let Go of Toxic Weight”
I recently attended a workshop given by Sweet Marketing and came out realizing that I was not marketing my business correctly.
The workshop offered many tools to help me make the most our of social media. The owner also helped me to identify my personal branding which is so critical to improving my visibility in the marketplace. I would highly recommend her services to any business who wants to cash in on current marketing trends.
This is the most effective workshop that I have attended in years!