Strategic Marketing Plans
Door number one is one of the biggest differentiating factors about our company. It is part of why we are so successful in getting great results for clients sooner rather than later.
Door number one is our strategic marketing plans.
- Are you frustrated with the results you’ve been getting from your current marketing and want some help to make your business marketing more effective and profitable?
- Are the marketing ideas you currently use scattered and not producing ROI?
- Tired of ‘throw and stick’ advertising? Do you want to focus on getting strong niche marketing results without wasting a lot of money?
- Do you want to have a plan for your marketing but are not sure how to get started?
- Is your ‘plan’ in your head- and you never seem to find the time to write it out?
The Core Foundation of Sweet Marketing Solutions is our background in developing agency level marketing plans.
We developed a proprietary marketing and action plan assessment called the CAN-DO™ Process. This process looks at many aspects of your business from a marketing perspective. The purpose: to develop a strategic marketing plan and then turn it into a focused marketing action plan. This marketing action plan will be the foundation to create and implement marketing, advertising and promotions that are right for your company.
The background and hands on experience in developing the 3, 5 and 10 year agency level plans that are the end result of the CAN-DO(TM) Process provides a different perspective when we work with our clients. Whether you need a short term plan, a comprehensive growth plan, or even a specialty plan to help prepare your company for emergency contingencies or even an exit strategy, our plans are researched, clear, identify and focus on profit potential and give you an edge over your competition.
We offer options for:
- 6- 18 month plans
- 3-5 Year Plans
- Exit Strategy Plans
- BusinessGrowth Development Plans
- Contingency Plans
- Event Plans
- Online Marketing Plans
- Offline Marketing Plans
- Start Up Business Plans